We at Traditional Apartment are looking to employ staff to work with us to share the appeal of Takamatsu.
About What is Traditional Apartment?
Traditional Apartment operates four guest houses in central Takamatsu. From old apartments to commercial buildings, we’ve done the renovation work ourselves wherever possible, creating interiors that are almost entirely the product of our staff’s efforts.
Our accommodation facilities were not built all at once, but carefully over time, and they are still evolving now.
We believe that it’s the people that make the place, and that in order to share the appeal of one’s hometown, what’s most important is not chasing after trends and fads but remembering your roots and sticking to them while enjoying every day; that’s the best way to share the appeal of Takamatsu with the world. Our team is composed of a group of unique individuals, including a yoga instructor and a surfer who knows all about vintage fashion.
While we aren’t a big company, we respect our staff’s individuality and work to share what we value with our guests and ensure that they have a great time in Takamatsu.
Our staff are primarily responsible for manning the front desk. However, due to Japan’s population aging and low birthrate, we are looking for people who can handle not just front desk work but a range of tasks including support for those considering moving to Kagawa and event organization.
We’re looking for…
- Curious travel-lovers who love challenges and trying new things
- Good listeners who excel at communication and creating a fun atmosphere
- Leaders capable of taking initiative and making thought-out decisions on their own
Job Category Available positions
- Live-in staff/ working holiday staff
- Responsible for front desk work, customer support, cleaning, etc.
Map Workplace location
- 1-3-7, Shiogamicho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa, 760-0062, Japan 2 minutes’ walk from Kawaramachi Station on the Kotoden Line
Accommodation Complex Banks Building/
- 1-7-3, Tokiwamachi, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa, 760-0054, Japan 3 minutes’ walk from Kawaramachi Station on the Kotoden Line
Traditional House Akane
- 17-21,Akanecho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa, 760-0021, Japan